Wagamama takeaway menu is a convenient and practical option for those who are always on-the-go. With the increasing demand for fast and accessible food options, the restaurant has made it easier for customers to enjoy their signature dishes without having to sit down in the restaurant.
The Wagamama takeaway menu offers a wide range of dishes that can be easily ordered through the restaurant’s website or mobile app. Whether you’re in the mood for noodles, rice, bowls or sides, there’s something for everyone.
The importance of takeaway options has become even more significant in today’s fast-paced world where time is a valuable commodity. People are busier than ever and often do not have the luxury of sitting down for a full meal. By offering a takeaway menu, Wagamama is providing an accessible and convenient option for customers who want to enjoy high-quality food on-the-go.
In the following sections, we’ll take a closer look at some of the dishes that are available on Wagamama’s takeaway menu and the various customization options available to accommodate dietary needs.
Wagamama Takeaway Menu
Takeaway Noodles and Rice
Wagamama is renowned for its noodle and rice dishes, which are some of the most popular items on the Wagamama takeaway menu. The noodle dishes are made using fresh, high-quality ingredients and are packed with flavor. The rice dishes, on the other hand, are cooked to perfection and come with a variety of toppings to suit different tastes.
Some of the popular noodle dishes that are available for takeaway include yaki soba, which is stir-fried noodles with vegetables and your choice of protein, and pad thai, which is a Thai-inspired dish made with rice noodles, peanuts, vegetables, and your choice of protein. Another favorite is the chicken katsu curry, which features crispy chicken coated in panko breadcrumbs, served with rice and a mild, fragrant curry sauce.
Wagamama also offers a variety of rice dishes for those who prefer something more substantial. Options include donburi, which is a Japanese rice bowl with a variety of toppings, such as chicken, beef, or tofu, and the vegatsu curry, which is a vegan version of the chicken katsu curry, featuring seitan instead of chicken.
Wagamama is committed to accommodating customers with different dietary requirements. For example, customers can request gluten-free or vegetarian options for many of the noodle and rice dishes. The restaurant also offers a vegan menu, which includes a range of plant-based options for customers who prefer to avoid animal products. Customers can customize their dishes to suit their specific dietary needs by adding or removing ingredients as needed.
Wagamama’s takeaway menu offers a wide range of appetizers to whet your appetite before diving into the main course. These small dishes are perfect for sharing and add a burst of flavor to your meal. Here are some of the popular appetizers on the menu:
- Edamame: This classic Japanese appetizer consists of steamed soybeans that are seasoned with salt. It’s a great source of protein and fiber and is perfect for vegetarians.
- Gyoza: These are pan-fried dumplings that are filled with meat or vegetables. They are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, making them a popular choice among customers.
- Chicken wings: Wagamama’s chicken wings are marinated in a spicy sauce and then grilled to perfection. They are crispy, juicy, and packed with flavor, making them a must-try on the menu.
- Harusame glass noodle salad: This refreshing appetizer is a salad made with glass noodles, fresh vegetables, and herbs. It’s dressed with a tangy lime and chili dressing, making it a light and zesty dish to start your meal.
- Duck bao: These soft, steamed buns are filled with shredded duck, cucumber, and a hoisin sauce. They are a delicious and indulgent starter that will leave you wanting more.
Wagamama’s appetizers are a great way to sample a variety of flavors and textures before moving on to the main course. Whether you’re looking for something light and refreshing or something more indulgent, there’s an appetizer on the menu to suit your taste buds.
Ramen is Wagamama’s signature dish and is a must-try for anyone visiting the restaurant or ordering from the takeaway menu. Ramen is a hearty and flavorful Japanese soup that typically consists of wheat noodles, broth, vegetables, and meat or seafood. Here’s what you can expect from Wagamama’s ramen:
Components of Wagamama’s Ramen: Wagamama’s ramen is made with fresh, house-made noodles that are cooked to perfection. The broth is simmered for hours to extract the flavors from the bones and meat, resulting in a rich and flavorful base. The ramen is then topped with a variety of ingredients, such as tender slices of pork, crispy vegetables, and a soft-boiled egg.
Different Ramen Varieties Available for Takeaway: Wagamama’s ramen menu features a range of options to suit different tastes and dietary requirements. Here are some of the popular ramen varieties available for takeaway:
- Chicken Ramen: Made with grilled chicken, noodles, and a rich chicken broth, this ramen is a popular choice among customers.
- Pork Ramen: This ramen features tender slices of pork belly, noodles, and a pork broth that is simmered for hours.
- Vegetable Ramen: This vegetarian option is made with a miso broth, noodles, and an assortment of vegetables, such as bok choy, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes.
Additional Options: In addition to ramen, Wagamama’s takeaway menu also features other noodle-based dishes, such as udon noodles and donburi bowls. Udon noodles are thick and chewy, and are typically served in a hot soup or stir-fried with vegetables and meat or seafood. Donburi bowls are rice-based dishes that are topped with meat, vegetables, and a variety of sauces. They are a hearty and satisfying option that is perfect for a filling meal.
Overall, Wagamama’s ramen and noodle dishes are a highlight of their takeaway menu. With a variety of options to choose from, there’s something for everyone, whether you’re a meat lover, vegetarian, or looking for a filling and satisfying meal.
Wagamama’s curry dishes are influenced by a variety of cuisines, including Japanese, Thai, and Indian. They are packed with flavor and are a great option for those looking for something spicy and satisfying. Here’s what you can expect from Wagamama’s curry dishes:
Overview of Wagamama’s Curry Dishes: Wagamama’s curry dishes are made with a variety of ingredients, such as meat, seafood, vegetables, and a blend of fragrant spices. The curries are simmered for hours to create a rich and flavorful base, and are typically served with rice or noodles.
Different Curry Varieties Available for Takeaway: Wagamama’s curry menu features a range of options to suit different tastes and dietary requirements. Here are some of the popular curry varieties available for takeaway:
- Chicken Katsu Curry: This dish features a crispy chicken cutlet that is smothered in a mild curry sauce and served with rice. It’s a popular choice among customers.
- Beef Rendang Curry: This spicy Indonesian-style curry is made with tender pieces of beef, coconut milk, and a blend of aromatic spices. It’s served with rice and is a great option for those looking for something hearty and satisfying.
- Yasai Vegetable Curry: This vegetarian option is made with an assortment of vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, aubergines, and red peppers, and is served in a fragrant curry sauce. It’s a great option for those looking for something flavorful and satisfying.
Additional Options: Wagamama’s curry menu also features other dishes, such as stir-fries and noodle dishes, that are packed with flavor and spice. These dishes typically feature a variety of ingredients, such as meat, seafood, and vegetables, and are stir-fried with a blend of fragrant spices and sauces.
Teppanyaki is a style of Japanese cooking that involves grilling meat and vegetables on a hot plate. It is a popular option for those who love the flavor of grilled food and enjoy watching the cooking process. Here’s what you can expect from Wagamama’s teppanyaki dishes:
Explanation of Teppanyaki-style Cooking: Teppanyaki-style cooking originated in Japan and has become popular around the world. The cooking process involves using a large, flat iron griddle, or hot plate, to cook meat, seafood, and vegetables. The ingredients are typically seasoned with a blend of soy sauce, sake, and other spices to add flavor and depth.
Different Teppanyaki Dishes Available for Takeaway: Wagamama’s teppanyaki menu features a range of options to suit different tastes and dietary requirements. Here are some of the popular teppanyaki dishes available for takeaway:
- Teriyaki Chicken: This dish features juicy pieces of chicken that are grilled to perfection and glazed with a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. It’s served with rice and is a great option for those looking for a filling and flavorful meal.
- Yaki Udon: This dish is made with thick udon noodles that are stir-fried with a variety of vegetables, such as cabbage, onions, and carrots, and your choice of protein, such as chicken or shrimp. It’s a great option for those looking for a stir-fried noodle dish with a smoky and savory flavor.
Additional Options: Wagamama’s teppanyaki menu also features other dishes, such as grilled salmon and beef tataki, that are cooked to perfection on the hot plate. These dishes are typically served with rice or noodles and are a great option for those looking for a flavorful and satisfying meal.
Wagamama’s side dishes are a great addition to any meal, as they provide a burst of flavor and texture that complements the main course. Here’s what you can expect from Wagamama’s side dishes:
Selection of Side Dishes: Wagamama’s side dishes include a range of options to suit different tastes and dietary requirements. Here are some of the popular side dishes available for takeaway:
- Stir-fried Greens: This dish features a variety of vegetables, such as bok choy and broccoli, that are stir-fried with garlic and soy sauce. It’s a great option for those looking for a healthy and flavorful side dish.
- Chili Squid: This dish features tender pieces of squid that are lightly battered and fried until crispy. They are then tossed in a spicy chili sauce and served with a wedge of lime. It’s a great option for those looking for something with a bit of heat and crunch.
Additional Options: Wagamama’s side menu also features other dishes, such as crispy prawn dumplings and fried chicken wings, that are packed with flavor and texture. These dishes are typically served as a snack or a small plate, and are a great option for sharing.
Wagamama takeaway menu offers a variety of drinks to accompany your meal, from soft drinks to alcoholic beverages. Here’s what you can expect from the drinks menu:
Selection of Drinks: Wagamama’s drinks menu includes a range of options to suit different preferences. Here are some of the popular drinks available for takeaway:
- Soft Drinks: Wagamama offers a range of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, and Fanta. They also offer non-alcoholic options such as sparkling water, still water, and green tea.
- Beer: For those who enjoy a cold beer with their meal, Wagamama offers a range of options, including Japanese beers like Asahi and Kirin, as well as European and American beers.
- Wine: If you’re looking for a glass of wine to accompany your meal, Wagamama offers a small selection of red, white, and rosé wines.
Additional Options: In addition to the above options, Wagamama’s drinks menu also includes sake, a traditional Japanese rice wine, and a range of cocktails and mocktails. They also offer hot drinks like coffee and tea, which are perfect for those looking for a warm beverage.